0

GA Migration Tool


Avatar
Faye Chen

Used the migration tool and it appears the filters are correct. However dataset is just plain wrong.

Compare first tab to second.

GA | All vs GA | All - DS

Use dataslayer login to Atomic to access the sheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejeockL5v891hRQkopsAxCjk-McPbhvVj65QJ9lZul4/edit#gid=1065955335


A

Activity Newest / Oldest

A

Antonio Barral

Status changed to: Closed

Avatar

Faye Chen

You can close this ticket. This issue seems to be specific to adcontent dimension.


A

Antonio Barral

Sorry for the delay Faye. We were working on this issue with Will these last weeks. The problem was that DS did not have the "Avoid sampling" option. We added it but Will told us that when he executed the query, there was a timeout.
We optimized queries with the "Avoid sampling" option last Friday and I sent an email to Will so that he can try again the query and tell us if everything was correct or not.

For this example, try to import again the query (in order to import the "avoid sampling" option) and try to refresh it. If it does not work it is difficult for us to test it because the GA account you are using is different from the one we are using.

Moreover, if there is data discrepancy check the data with the GA console. In some test we have done, SM has some data values wrong compared with the GA console